All of our doll shows have the same admissions policy as outlined below:
9.30am VIP ticket holder entry
10.30am - 4.00pm show open to general public
Adults (over 12): £7.50 (£12 for 2 days - June only)
Pensioners (over 65) £6.50 (£10 for 2 days - June only)
Children 3-12: £2.50 `(£3 for 2 days - June only)
Children <3: FREE
PRAM PASS £8, (£10 for 2 days)
VIP early entry tickets allow visitors to enter the halls from 9.30am, and also each ticket holder will be given a top quality cloth bag filled with goodies and coupons, and additional entries to the show raffle.
VIP tickets cost £35 for a single ticket, or £50 for a single ticket plus a guest (one goodie bag between 2)
Children's tickets can be purchased for £15.00. These include entry, with a gift and some sweets. Children's tickets are only available to children age 12 and under. Children can enter the show on a full VIP ticket or a plus one if they'd rather.
RULES OF ENTRY
The rules of entry for the visitors are provided here for your information, it is important that these rules are adhered to for the continued success of the show. Please report any violations to these rules which will be clearly displayed in the lobby.
· The show opens to the general public at 10.30am
· The show closes at 4pm
· All members of the public must be out of the halls by 4.30pm
· Wristbands must be worn at all times in the halls
· Buying, selling and trading between non stall holders is strictly forbidden
· No handing out of business cards or touting for business if you do NOT have a stand
· Please do not approach our vendors to sell them space at other shows, advertising, or wares.
· Visitors using offensive or abusive language will be asked to leave
· Thieves will be prosecuted